In association with the NZIA Auckland Branch
, A+W NZ bring you a discussion panel on the 'How?'
in practice. This question may be interpreted in various ways by the invited panel members, and will be instigated by questions such as;
• Practice Culture – What are team dynamics and workplace environment like? How do you foster client relationships?
• Day-to-Day- What are your guiding principles? What spaces does your firm inhabit ?
• How is continuing professional development supported by your practice?
• Personal Practice - How do you balance practice and life?
• Future Proofing – How do you stay inspired? How do you keep innovating?
Confirmed panel members include Kate Rogan and Eva Nash, of Rogan Nash Architects Ltd, who received three awards at the NZIA 2019 Local Awards, Auckland and Northland Region.
When: Tuesday 16 July 2019, drinks 5:45pm, Panels starts at 6:15pm sharp
Where: Objectspace, 13 Rose Road, Ponsonby
Please RSVP via Eventbrite for catering purposes